Sunday, December 14, 2014

My new Life in Blogging

"Blogging has definitely provided an opportunity for me to immerse myself into an online community that I had never known of before. Before this class, I had no clue had blogs and bloggers went about with expressing their ideas, but now I actually enjoy reading what people have to offer. It's definitely a great resource for getting your idea out in an efficient way. I wasn't entirely sure of what I was getting myself into when I was told I was going to a create a blog account. But, I had the mentality to carry this out as best as I could. I took it very seriously because I knew that it was a community that could teach me knew things. It was also something that allowed me to write in a way that I wasn't able to in my previous English classes, so that was quite new and enjoyable."-Previous Blog.

"It allowed me to see what other people had to elaborate about topics that I have never considered taking an interest, and I would have never found out about them otherwise. Like the technology topic, I wouldn't have considered whether it was good or evil if it wasn't for the assignment that was assigned. I found it entertaining to see what several other people had to say about a topic we all had to write about it and having multiple people giving me feed back on a post was always helpful."- Previous Blog.

Everything restated holds very true. It was still a similar process, but I always enjoy seeing what other people had to offer about certain topics I never would have found on my own. Their insights and sometimes silly comments are always refreshing to read. Now that I have had some experience in the blogging realm, I have even been convinced to create a Tumblr, another website to blog. But, I enjoy delving into Tumblr because I am now able to see what my favorite bands are up to and such. Also, I hope to start posting some of my poems on my Tumblr blog to get feedback and criticism to further my writing hobby. I also want to pursue the interest of blogging to follow some registered dietitian's blogs so that I can adventure in my nutritional realm. Blogging in general has led me to meet and talk to new people that are now some very reliable friends. 


Eight weeks later of doing this blogging process, and the system is still pretty flawless. I wouldn't want to advise any change to be done to it. I would encourage other students to make sure to comment on a different blog every single time to increase their diversity engagement in blogging, you never know you might meet. You might even have a similar interest with someone else, you just have to dive in and indulge yourself with this new experience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment